Friday, October 26, 2012

Road Trip!

So I've now been sitting in a truck for about a total of four and a half hours and I'm so bored. I know I haven't posted much lately, but I've had nothing important to say. Anyways, I am headed to lower Michigan to visit an old friend of the family. We stopped a White Castle restaurant to eat just a bit ago and their food was surprisingly not that good. The burgers were super thin and the bread was super soggy. It was gross, the only part that I liked was the chicken rings. Yes I said chicken rings, I was surprised at first too, but they were actually sorta good. I tried playing harvest moon for a while but I got a headache and all so I'm trying to not make it worse.

Now we are at some random gas station and my dad is putting oil in the truck so I hope every thing is going okay. He just said "don't worry, Old Bessy uses oil every now and then" so I guess we're good to go.

Promise to post again tonight after we arrive. Bye now.

No comments:

Post a Comment