Sunday, May 6, 2012

First time

Well, this is strange. I've never been all that good at keeping up a blog, or a journal, or any kind of record at all, but as of late I've got a journal that I'm keeping up with so I figured I was on a roll. So, I decided to start a blog. Just so anyone who reads this knows, I'm going to try my best to keep all things anonymous. I've got friends who wouldn't like their lives getting thrown around the internet with their names attached. Then again, no one would really like that. Unless they had nothing to hide, but even then that'd be weird. Sorry, got off topic already. Even though I don't really even have a topic. Like my pen name suggests, I really do ramble a lot so sorry right away for that.
Anyways. I don't really have anything all that insightful or even remotely interesting to write quite yet although, I could tell you all about some of the things I like and my obsessions... but you can read those later in my profile or whatever. I'm kinda new to this whole put a thousand things about you/ write your biography thing when you try to fill out your profile section. It gets me every time; "what's your favorite...?" it's like, what if they are ALL my favorites? I don't really play favorites, that's not nice.
I am not really sure why, but this stupid thing that you type in likes to freak out when you try to tab in on any of your new lines. That bothers me. Then again, I'm not writing a book, it doesn't have to be perfect.
Well. I think I've written quite enough for my first post. I don't want to bore anyone who might be happening to pass by my lonely little blog here.
Oh, sorry that just popped out. I can't seem to control these gifs, they have taken over a part of me... :D Did I mention that I'm in love with Sherlock?
Oops. My bad, sorry about that... :) Here, Have some awesome gifs to entertain thyself.
Here have some more, I even coordinated them to match up as a conversation... Enjoy. :)


And I do believe that I am finally done. That was quite entertaining because most of these sequences just happened on their own in my gif folder... :)

Good night to all who stumbled upon this and somehow managed to make it to the bottom unscathed. :)


















No comments:

Post a Comment