Tuesday, May 8, 2012

The Good days

Hello again. I really hope that I can stick to the promise I made myself. That I would keep this one pretty short. Let's see, I went to school, had lots of fun. I am making good progress on the notebook that K and I are sharing. It's developed into quite the story already. I think I may make a little link to it when I type the first part later. Wow that's strange. It's is really nice looking outside yet it is pouring rain. It's only sixish and It is still light out like it's noon. What a interesting day, in terms of weather.

So, School was a complete bore today, Nothing really was all that exciting, and my friends are all getting together tonight. Unfortunately, I can't go because my mother isn't around to give me a ride. and I am sort of in trouble for not doing what I was supposed to do. So here I am sitting on my computer, still not doing what I should. There is a couple of TV shows I am addicted to. Sherlock, Doctor Who, and now Being Human. I really like that show. there is a lot of British minded humor in it. Being Human I mean. So, I'm sitting here, drinking my tea, watching my tele and it occurs to me, I am an absolute Brit at heart. I have all these Doctor Who posters and Doctor Who fan art, and I just can't believe it but some how it snuck up on me until, BAM. I'm a British person. :)

I guess that is basically it for now. Oh, my big brother just dropped in with his finance since they were in town. Nothing really new with them. They were tasting the cake if anyone is interested... Well since I feel like a bafoon sitting on here all alone in my big lonely house, I am just gonna finish this up and then.... Make more tea and watch more tele. :)

I just have to remember to do my homework that's due tomorrow so my mother has nothing to get mad at me for. Oh and do my music, and chores. And... I'm just gonna go now. :) Have a nice evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment