Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Well, time flew

Not literally, of course. But it seems like it was just yesterday that I was blogging on here, but it was months ago. Now, I know that nobody ever reads this, but it feels nice to think that someone does. And so, as ever, I direct my thoughts to you, Reader. Right about now, it's nine thirty and I'm curled up in my chair with my knockoff brand snuggie, typing this for you. Usually I don't put very much thought into what I type and just type what comes to mind, but tonight will be different, because there is a lot on the agenda.
First and foremost, since last I posted, I finished my first year of high school. (Yeah, I survived. I'm surprised too.)  I also finished my Driver's ed class, so I can drive with an adult now. woo. I had a friend from last summer return. She's from France, she was my foreign exchange student last summer. This summer she brought her whole family back with her. And while they were here, they invited me to come visit them in France next summer for a whole month. My mom says that we would have to find a really big reason for me not to go. :) So it sounds like I'll be in France next summer. Other than that, I haven't really done much.

I am starting to get into photography and making recycled paper so I'll give you a few pictures that I took this morning of my pets and maybe later I'll get a good picture of my papers and of the food I made for supper, the food looked so pretty, it should be illegal.
That was my dog, Hunter and below is my adorable cat, Sasha.





I made this amazing breakfast a few weeks ago and I thought it looked so pretty it deserved a picture.

This was my second time making supper for my family, and it turned out great. It was like a big omlet with potatoes and spinach in it with a sauce that you put on top, you can sorta see it off to the side, that was delicious. 

This was my supper tonight, cod fillets over strings of cooked zuchinni, green bell peppers, and sliced mushrooms.



Okay, 
Pictures aside, I think that there isn't that much more to tell for tonight, I'm kinda upset that I let myself fall away from the habit of blogging, because I really do enjoy sharing my life anonymously with people. (People meaning no one because no one looks at this crappy little blog. :( ) Maybe I'll let my friends come look at this blog when they wanna know what I'm up to, they are always complaining that they don't know what is happening in my life but I feel like I'm already always talking about myself, so I always try to ask about them. *frustration*

I've just realized that I've fallen into my age old habit of rambling again, so I bid you goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment