Friday, July 27, 2012

OLYMPICS

Oh, my. I think I might be dying on the inside. Just a little bit. I am reading everyone's freak outs about the Olympic opening in London tonight and I'm dying because I don't get to see it until seven tonight. WHY CAN'T THEY AIR IT AT THE SAME TIME IN EVERY COUNTRY??? WHYYYYYY?

Anyways, I'm going to be watching that tonight, but I'll be watching it from my cabin in another state, where I just so happen to also have ZERO internet so I'll be back on Monday. I didn't get to take those pictures of the recycled paper for you, but I will get that done Sunday night when I get back. I'm going to be writing down stuff about my favorite parts to share with you on Monday or Sunday when I get back so I don't forget. :3 Other than that, I'm going golfing this weekend and then I'm gonna be doing something else in Marienett. Don't know what anymore, I'm far too forgetful for my own good.

All I'm bringing up north this weekend is my sketchbook, my computer with my tablet, and a book. That's it. I feel like I haven't packed this light in years- oh wait I haven't. :) Sorry for the relatively short post but my stuff needs to be packed and I don't have much time if I want to be able to at my Cabin before the Olympic Opening starts at seven.

Good day to you, And see you on Monday (or Sunday if we're lucky.) I'll try to take some good photos for this blog. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment