Monday, July 30, 2012

Sleep is good.

So, not much has happened that was blog worthy, besides me sleeping in until twelve thirty because I stayed up until four. Oh yeah, and Megan was over last night and watched some Supernatural with me. That was fun. Although we did discuss some less than pleasant topics too. To Olivia: Sorry that I didn't tell you another way. I knew that Megan would share the Letters. I hope I didn't scare you both too bad. I needed some way to tell you but I couldn't seem to find the right time to do it. The opportunity arose, and I took it.

There must be something wrong with me. I'm broken. But I stuff it on the inside, and smile like nothing is wrong. Today's a bad day. A very very bad day. I'm sad. So very sad, and I can't figure out why.



No comments:

Post a Comment