Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Leaving

Hey, so as the title says, I'm going to be leaving again, sorry. I am going back up to camp, and rest assured, I will take lots of photos. I will be working on my fort with my father. I can't wait for it to be done, it's gonna be so cool. I just finished packing my clothes for the trip, five days worth of clothes is a lot heavier than you'd think. Oh and I just finished writing another song and I'm really liking this new hobby of mine. You know, the writing songs practically every single morning and such. Since I won't be back for a few days, I'm going to be writing out my posts each night in a word document. When I get back on Sunday, I'll post them each separately with the date as the title. Okay, that's pretty much it I think. I need to finish packing and doing my chores, See you when I see you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment