Thursday, July 26, 2012

Adobe Flash

Okay, so I decided I wanted to start playing around with animation again. Hence, getting Adobe Flash CS5. I used it briefly before last summer, during my time at an art camp, so I know my way around the program. If I ever manage to get this episode of Lili and Milor done, I'll put a link to it so you all can go check it out. I was so excited this morning when I logged onto my blogger account to see that my page views had doubled. Hello my friends in Britain and Germany! You two were my first page views from another country besides my own. Thanks for that.

My mom and my brother both "forgot" to grab some batteries for my camera last night so I have to wait until my dad comes home to take more pictures. i make some more recycled paper last night and I'm gonna finish up the batch I have going today. If I don't use all the pulp in the water today, I'll save it for next time. but yeah, my paper is rectangle this time and when I get my camera batteries, I'll take pictures of the new ones and the old circle ones for y'all.

Yep, that's about it. I'm gonna go back to animating now. bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment