Sunday, February 10, 2013

Sporadic Posting is Sporadic

Hello again. I know it's been a while since I actually posted a large post and not just crappy little things so here goes nothing. I went to a hockey game this afternoon with Olivia as I previously mentioned if you read my post before this. It was a really good game but I got a killer headache at the beginning. My head still hurts in fact but i'll survive. My mother told me when I got home that wine gives you headaches really easy, well at least for her. This is relevant because my mother and I were at a winery yesterday evening and got to each try six or seven different wines. But I digress, I got to eat a lot of food that was bad for me but tasted really good, so that's a plus. The game itself was very good because we were being shut out for the first period and then we got our stuff together and came back to tie them at the end. It obviously ended up going into overtime and then we scored right away.

I hope that I don't feel like crap tomorrow morning like I do right now. I didn't really eat anything for supper because I feel that horrible. In other news, Once Upon a Time is off hiatus and so my mother and I watched that a short time ago. My father found an iPod shuffle in the back of a bus, literally inside the seat. He isn't sure how long it was there but no one ever asked for it to try and find it, so he brought it home and although we've found the family's name that it belongs to, we can't find the family so I guess we keep it...? I'm not sure, we will continue looking for them to try and return it but I don't know if we will be able to so he said we could keep it for now until the family is located. The music on it is quite good actually. A really nice mix of old country music, rock, pop, and opera music. It was obviously a shared family piece of technology. I'm listening to the music on it right now and I have it on shuffle. I'm finding out I like more music than I thought.I also am in a painting class at school and I am having so much fun. I may upload pictures later if I feel like it and by later I mean tomorrow or something.

Oh wow, the rain just got really heavy all of a sudden and I can hear it. It is really calming. I hope it stays like this when I go to bed because it makes it so easy to fall asleep. Hmm. And now it's all gone. How utterly annoying.

That's pretty much all I have to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment