Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Why Is My Nose So Finicky?

I seriously am quite fed up with my nose lately. I keep getting these nosebleeds that last for hours and now this one is lasting for almost 24 hours. I just get so frustrated. It keeps going down the back of my throat and if I don't swallow correctly, I sorta choke on the blood chunks that are hanging out in the back of my throat. It's hard to describe but yeah I'm pretty sure it's been running down my throat all last night too because I woke up with a salt taste that was metallic too and I knew it was blood but I didn't know where it had come from. I don't know what to do, I'm really dizzy and as soon as I try to do anything remotely physical, I get black spots in my vision and such. I've passed out before in my life so I know what the feeling is that you get before it happens, and I felt like that all day. It was wretched. I really was glad to just come home and change into my comfy clothes and make a cup of tea.

I really don't want to do my homework because I can't focus and I've got a headache. But I really should considering it's the first homework of the last unit of this darn class. But I'll get through it. I feel like I did pretty good on this past test, it was all stuff I knew. So that's good, but having two tests in the same day was simply killer. I can't believe that I managed to make it through them both. But I did and here I am. Hopefully I don't pass out or anything.

Okay, my rant is over, thanks for listening. Bye now.

No comments:

Post a Comment