Wednesday, September 19, 2012

a solemn post

About just how horrible of a day I had. The whip cream on the top has just occurred actually. I'm am so freaking self centered it's not even funny. This is ridiculous. Olivia, I'm so sorry that I never am really there for you. Feel free to knock some sort of sense into me anytime because I obviously don't have any. At all. Also, I'm going to the football game on Friday with you and I am pretty sure that my parents can drop us off.  Sorry that I can't help with your mom. I really wish I could, really. But there's not much I can do, at least it doesn't look like it so far. If there's anything. Anything at all that you require of me, do tell and I'll try my best to help you.

I'm not even going to get into why my day was so horrible because then I'll just get all worked up again and then I'd be of no use to anyone. SO. On that note I think I will give this post a wrap and be done here.

sorry it's so short. I don't feel much like writing.

Bye.


No comments:

Post a Comment