Friday, September 14, 2012

So, long story ahead my friend

Like I said, Long story time. So grab a beverage or some sustenance and get cozy.

So you all know how I got my nose cauterized the other day, right? Well I did an I went to golf practice like normal. But exactly three swings into a game of nine holes, my nose opens like a floodgate and suddenly I'm trying to stop the blood with nothing but my hands because I don't exactly have anything else. Needless to say, I was extremely glad when it stopped in a few minutes. Despite this, my golf coach found it necessary to send me home anyways and so I was forced to call my mother to ask her to come and pick me up out at the golf course. I got all the usual odd looks but at least this time I had a legitimate reason. I believe that sitting on the side of a golf course next to the highway, with a school bag. Anyways so after thatlwhole ordeal, I was bummed to find out that my parents wouldn't be allowing me to play in the golf match today. Sheesh.

So now I'm on my way home from Peshtigo. I was there to try on bridesmaids dresses and we decided on one and such so we were happy.while we were there my mom peeked at the clearance rack and saw a dress she thought I'd like for homecoming next Saturday, so she brought it out for me and I tried it on. I really liked it and it fit really good so mom bought it for me.

That's pretty much all I have to report tonight my friends and I'm staying home this weekend so expect more updates okay? :) bai.

No comments:

Post a Comment