Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Getting your nose cauterized sucks

No kidding, it really does. It doesn't hurt when it's happening, they just have this stick with silver nitrate on the end that wherever they touch the inside of your nose, it reacts with your tissue and burns it. Because they give you some numbing solution in your nose beforehand, you don't feel it burning the inside of your nose, but you do as soon as the meds start to wear off. Which actually doesn't take that long. So now I'm just blaring my music and trying my hardest not to think about it.
Oh yeah, that reminds me. I have my first piano lesson of the school year with my private teacher. She's been teaching me for years. She's practically an extra grandmother to me. I can't wait to go see her and be able to say, "Hey, guess what? I just got my nose cauterized!" her reaction will probably be priceless.
Anyways, I have to do homework now so bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment