Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Ugh, School.

Why does it have to be so long? Why did I sign up for golf practice after school everyday for another two and a half hours? It must have been in the terms and conditions that I constantly neglect to read, just skip over and say I Agree. :) Oh well. When I finally got home tonight, it was supper time and then after that it was time to do my homework (yeah homework on the first day, it's sophmore year, what did I expect?) and Now is when I've finally gotten a spare second to do anything. But I'm going to keep this short and just say that I'm in love with every class except my third hour.

Although even my third hour won't be sooo bad as I thought. At least I have it with Olivia and at least I get to laugh at Quinn's idiocy every five seconds or so. He is going to make me laugh in class so much. I really hope he doesn't get me into too much trouble. Olivia is on the other side of the room from me, which sucks, so I can't even talk to her. :( It's like helloooooo over there!!!!

Anyways, I have things to do and not much time to do them so I'm going to go now and just say that school was awesome and I'd love it a lot more if it could just not take up so much of my day.

Night all, I'm really fricking tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment