Friday, August 31, 2012

Leaving

That's right. I'm leaving tonight. For camp, like usual. I don't want to go yet though. Like there's so much more I want to do before my summer is up. When I get back from camp this weekend, school will be starting. No. Just no. I don't want it. I want the intellectual challenge maybe but definitely not the douche bags who go to school with me.
OH MY GOSH I JUST REMEMBERED SOMETHING. SHAWNETTA JUST FINISHED THE LAST PART OF THE BLACK CAT AND I GET IT TO READ ON THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL. AWWWW YISSSS.

*Excitment + Fangirling*

Now that I'm done with that, I thought I'd just tell you all right off the bat that I've got really hard classes for the first trimester so I might not post as often as I'd like to. Anyways, Yeah so I'll just give you guys those pictures from the fair and then leave you to it.

Bye now, enjoy my crappy photography.

Max doing tricks on his skateboard


This lovely couple was sitting down by the water at the fair and I just had to snap a picture


My friend Olivia actually took this one upside down, lying on her back



Olivia's picture for the photography section of the fair. She got nominated for a merit award too which is wonderful. 

BUNNIES.



The Bookmobile



Then the rodeo, unfortunately my camera batteries were dying by then so what pictures I have, are very blurry and generally bad.



This look like I did it on purpose? I didn't. Doesn't stop it from looking cool though 

The view from my seat at the rodeo back at the fair was awesome.





And that's it for the fair. This is Rowdy, the dog we got for my grandma. He had to stay at our house for a a day until we could get him to Menominee. He was super cute and loved to play. He was awesome for the time we had him. He's now at his new home with Grandma and Grandpa and they love him a lot. 




No comments:

Post a Comment