Wednesday, August 29, 2012

ha.

This is interesting, I haven't posted anything in eons and that's mainly because almost nothing happened, but I still have been getting lots of pageveiws. * excitement* So, yeah.

Like I said, I've been doing basically nothing other than golf and going swimming a lot with my sister. And by swimming I mean like athletic swimming not just soaking in the water like a soap sponge. I just got back from a match in Shawno actually, for golf. I did okay. Not the best but not the worst either. Eh. I'm going golfing with my mom tonight too. So that'll be eighteen holes in one day, not bad i'd say.

Well, I'm going to keep this short and probably upload a few photos later from the fair and such. I don't think I really put many picture from that up here. Hmmm. Working on my story. Going pretty good, I've got about fifteen pages done and still going strong. But I've put that on hold until I can get my project for Dana done because that's already later than I said it'd be. whoops.

bye then.

No comments:

Post a Comment