Wednesday, August 15, 2012

8/3/12


This day was probably the best day I’ve had in eons. I did so much I’m not sure exactly where to begin, although the beginning of the day might be a good idea. I got to sleep in this morning, which was nice. I wasn’t expecting to though and so I kinda freaked a little when I did wake up because I thought my parents were wanting me to get up. Such was not the case because they knew that I had worked my butt off swimming yesterday and wanted me to catch up on sleep. Every night we have been going to bed really late so they let me sleep.
So after that whole deal, mom made a really good omelet. The vegetable and meat in the omelets were from the shishkabobs we made a few days back. So naturally they tasted amazing. Extremely soon after  breakfast,  my Grandma and Grandpa showed up and we packed up and took them out onto the boat. We went out there for five solid hours, and fished for most of them. We caught fourteen fish out there, one perch and the rest were a mix bluegills and sunfish.
 The last half an hour of the trip, we stopped off at Goosepoop (This island in the Menominee River) and I got to swim a bit. I didn’t do as much as I did yesterday, but I still did enough to be extremely tired. A 200 IM and a fifty of Free and a fifty of breast to cool down. Which is a heck of a lot more than  I normally ever do.  Anyways, after we got back from that we put on steak for dinner.
Grilled steak equals major YUM. Then after supper, Dad and I went walleye fishing for an hour or so. Didn’t catch anything, lost a few jigs.  Just sorta thinking about it, these past two days that we went fishing, we caught a total of twenty fish. Unfortunately since they are so small, it’s gonna take all twenty to feed us for one meal.
Anyways just gonna watch the Olympics again so night. J

PICTURES:




just an FYI, this is my mom. 







Our friends, the Walls from up north.


ME.

Grandma

Grandma and grandpa chilling on the porch.


No comments:

Post a Comment