Thursday, August 16, 2012

Hey

Hey, So yeah. I'm back. Lots happened today alone, but I don't know where to start.


Maybe the beginning?

Had a golf match today, and it was pouring rain. And lightning everywhere, so when we got there we had to wait out the lightning but then we had to play in the rain. Surprisingly I got the best score I've ever gotten, it helped that I had just fixed my swing but even still, I could have done better, I know it. I got a 58, and for those who don't play golf, that's pretty good. I'm on Varsity technically.

After golf, it was off to Dana's for me for a few hours. I watched her rp with some people and then we watched some funny videos. I was only there for a few hours so we didn't get to do much besides that. Olivia then picked me up and I went with her to Bay Beach for her mom's work's staff picnic. We didn't really hang around the adults much at all, because we had money and we were in an amusement park. The Zippin Pippin was really fun, I think I bruised my pelvis though, because there's this upwards jerk near the end that almost throws you out of your seat but you get held in by your pelvis hitting the bar. Ouch. We rode a few other rides and then it was time to go. Her mom didn't have time to drop me off, so I went back to Oli's house and we almost finished a game of Cribbage. Then  we felt like making cookies, so She started the oven. I got to have one of her Pizza Biscuits, and man are those good! They are really simple to make to apparently. She told me how, and I think I might do that one day when I'm bored. But I had to leave before she could even put them in, so I stole a cookie from her cookie jar instead.  Oh and I told her that I'd put up a picture of my extreme Cribbage hand from up north.

Here, Count the points on that sucker.

No comments:

Post a Comment