Monday, August 20, 2012

Anyways


Yeah so I forgot to tell you about my weekend. 

I got to do a lot this weekend. I started off my weekend by staying at Dana's house and we stayed up until four watching Supernatural and rp-ing. Dana did the rp, not me. I watched and laughed. We scared Max with Supernatural and he insisted on sleeping on the couch where we were with our computers. I believe he was scared to sleep alone because when we migrated to her room he whined about it and begged us not to leave him there alone. :) Anyways, my mom bought doughnuts for us and had me bring them over so when I woke up at ten, I got up and had coffee with her mom, as per usual and had a doughnut. Dana got up at eleven and we didn't get changed out of our pjs until it was like an hour before we had to leave the house. We were going to the fair with Olivia. 

Dana's mom drove us over to Olivia's and from there, her dad brought us to the fair with this lady. I don't know if she was his girlfriend or what but I didn't ask, I just accepted it and moved on. So we got there, barely alive after having squished all three of us into the back of her dad's car; we had to strategically place ourselves inside so that we could all buckle up. We started to walk into the fair and who do I see but Owen Duffeck. He's this kid I know from up at camp, and Olivia saw him first. She knew him because she was a counselor at one of the camps that he went to this summer. It was cool, we only stopped for a second because they were practically dragging me into the fair, I think that Olivia just didn't want to talk to him. I did though so I was sad when I only got to talk for a second. Oh well, I'll probably see him next weekend up north anyways. I'll apologize for not stopping and talking to him then. 

So the rest of the fair part of the fair was lots of fun, they finally got rid of one of the oldest rides there, The Big Witch. It was the stupidest ride there but the most people rode it just to see how bad it was. It was supposed to be scary but it failed miserably. It's actually pretty funny. We rode some of the rides but not all of them. And the batteries on my camera were already failing, so I didn't get much for pictures of the actual fair. But I got me and Olivia each a gyro and I got a good picture of them. They were delicious. And then there was the rodeo.

The rodeo is always cool, but this year was even cooler than last year. There was all the normal stuff like the bull riding and snagging the calves. But the main thing was the buffalo guy. He had these two buffalo that he would chase around the ring thingie, and they brought a truck with a trailer attached to it into the ring and he would chase the buffalo onto the top of the trailer, they would climb onto the back of the pickup and then from there onto the top of the trailer. It was so cool. and to top it off, the guy only had one arm. 

When the rodeo was done, we went and got more food. We got a funnel cake, and cheese fries, and a soda and all three of us shared it. It was a good funnel cake but the cheese on the fries wasn't very good and the coke didn't even taste like coke it was like vaughly flavored water.

Then Olivia's mom picked us up from the fair and we stayed at her house for the night. We slept in the basement, on the concrete. Olivia already had it all layed out, a sort of mattress out of blankets and a power strip, and pillows. lots of pillows. We all got out our laptops and plugged into the power strip and blogged. Her mom took a picture because she thought that it was funny that we were having an "internet party."  We ended up only staying up until like 2:30ish but that was plenty late for me. I conked out in like 10 minutes, but it took Dana a bit longer apparently and Olivia kept waking up and so at 5 when she woke up she decided to play slender. If you don't know what it is go look it up on youtube. It's really scary.

then the next morning, we got pancakes, eggs, and bacon. It was delicious too. Then later that afternoon after more blogging, Dana's mom brought me home because Ryan was busy. 

Last note:
 Olivia, I'm sorry about getting you yelled at, I really have no excuse for it. All I can say is that I'm sorry and that it won't happen again. Ever. 

Okay bye now.

No comments:

Post a Comment